Notice of the British Rowing Annual General Meeting 2023
The Fortieth Annual General Meeting of British Rowing Ltd will be held at 7.30pm on Thursday, 16 November 2023, preceded by a short presentation from Alastair Marks, CEO, at 7.00pm. The meeting will be a virtual meeting (registration required)
Registration is now open for attending the 2023 British Rowing AGM virtually. Please see below for the Formal Notice.
Notice is hereby given that the Fortieth Annual General Meeting (AGM) of British Rowing Ltd will be held at 7.30pm on Thursday, 16 November 2023. The meeting will be a virtual meeting.
The AGM, preceded by a short presentation fom Alastair Marks, CEO, British Rowing at 7.00pm, will be held online and also attended by members of the British Rowing Board. Your questions are welcomed via the registration form above.
The Agenda for the AGM is set out below.
If you wish to raise any matter relating specifically to the business to be transacted at the AGM as per the Agenda below, please contact your Regional Representative or fill in the form above.
- Chairman’s Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 17 November 2022
- To receive the accounts of the Company for the year ended 31 March 2023 together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors
- That Buzzacott be appointed as auditors of the Company to hold office until conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting at which Accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration
- Election of a Nominated Director (Regional Representatives will receive separately the statements and CVs of the candidates next Tuesday, 31 October 2023)
- Re-election of the Chair of the Sport Committee
- Any Other Business
This notice has been emailed to all Affiliated Members (as defined by the Memorandum and Articles of Association).
Those entitled to vote at the AGM are entitled to appoint a proxy. All applications for proxy votes must be notified to email@example.com using the form below. For clarity, only Regional Representatives are entitled to vote at the AGM.
Please fill in the form by 9.00am (now extended to 5.00pm) on Thursday, 16 November 2023 .
By Order of the Board
Item 4: Signed Accounts
How to Register to Attend or Ask a Question
The AGM and the CEO presentation are both open to anyone who wishes to attend. Please complete the form below if you would like to attend, or if you would like to pose a question of the Board. You may also submit a question through your Regional Representative. Note that you do not need to attend to ask a question.
Those registering to attend will be emailed with the virtual meeting link prior to the AGM. We look forward to seeing you there.