The Stream: On its Way to Your Inbox!
The June edition of The Stream is on its way to British Rowing members, bringing you the latest news from the world of rowing.
This month’s Stream features:
- The launch of the digital Rowing & Regatta – a momentous day for the world’s leading rowing magazine!
- The latest Fuel Up! recipe for British rowers, a fruity bean salad for the summer,
- The latest rowing vacancies, including a number of rowing positions in Sydney, Australia,
- Where to watch the GB Rowing Team this weekend, as they take on the world’s best at World Cup III in Munich, Germany!
- An Olympic-themed Stream competition, and much more
The Stream is a free e-newsletter for all members of British Rowing, providing a monthly fix of rowing news and views direct to your inbox*. Find out more about the benefits of British Rowing membership.
*If you are a British Rowing member and do not currently receive The Stream, check that the ‘General British Rowing Newsletter’ box is checked in the ‘Contact Preferences’ section of your account.